If you’re looking for an entry-level vibrator, the Revel Body is not for you.
The Revel Body vibrator is for connoisseurs of sensation. It’s for mature palates that appreciate diversity beyond intensity and pre-programmed rhythms. It’s a sophisticated device, and it’ll make your other toys finish like a three-buck-Chuck. The Revel Body feels as different as it looks, and it’s not something I recommend to women who I don’t think could appreciate it–especially because at $200, it’s got one of the highest price points in the game. If you think you’re ready to feel something new, here are a few things you can expect from a $200 vibrator:
- A big fat discount. I mean big. Like, $50 or so. And I’ve got one for you right here: Use the promo code “RevelBodySonic” on RevelBody.com and get 25% off until December 15th. Plenty of time to have it shipped before Christmas.
- Guaranteed satisfaction. Revel Body is the only vibrator on the market that accepts returns and will give you a full refund if you’re not satisfied with their product. That’s right–you’ve got 30 days to satisfy yourself or your money back. No other adult novelty manufacturer stands behind their product the way that Revel Body does.
- Dynamic performance. A $200 vibrator should be able to take you to the moon. It should also be able to take you to the sun, Neptune, the center of the earth, Disneyland, a combination Pizza Hut/Taco Bell, back in time to your senior prom, first star to your right and straight on till morning. Standard vibrators deliver a vibration range of between 60-120Hz. The range of speed, power and vibration you get from a Revel Body nearly doubles that, taking you places you didn’t know a vibrator could go. There’s even a chart to prove it:
- Multi-purpose. Speaking of dynamic, there’s a whole new world of experience if you take the Revel Body in the bath and flip it upside down, pressing the inverted end against your body. It creates a sort of pulsing suction. It’s the “yin” to the “yang” of vibration.
- Only the finest materials. I don’t like putting high-fructose corn syrup in my body and I don’t like putting cheap, chemical-ridden plastic on my pussy. The Revel Body vibrator is phthalate-free, waterproof, and engineered with care and expertise by PhD candidates from U of C Berkeley, Fine China. Egyptian cotton. Gluten-free. Revel Body.
Disclosure: Revel Body provided me with a vibrator at no cost. I do not participate in an affiliate program with Revel Body nor was I paid to write this post, but I am totally trying to work with them in a professional capacity.